Monday, July 6, 2015

The Doctrine of Christ is Real...

SO.

I am leaving Muncie for my last transfer!! It is super bittersweet. 

Anyways,

This week was the highlight of my whole 3 months here in Muncie. Heavenly Father taught us many of the reasons of all the trials we experienced-- I know we will continue to realize why as we move forward.

Sister Dunford and I have experienced the whole realm of marriage... slash no. we havent- BUT our companionship has SO many parallels to a marriage... there ya go. I now understand how divorce happens! haha!! We love each other so much, from the very beginning BUT there began to be contention and yucky misunderstandings and such.... it was miserable and we couldn't understand why it kept happening!!! This week it finally clicked!

THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!

That book truly has power to disperse contention, envy and discord. We have struggled to have relevatory studies with the environments we have been in-- and it reflected!! SO that is the first step to a divorce. Next step-- Stop showing your love. Love is a verb. If you don't do anything to show it-- you dont love. By small and simple things! 

When we focused on our Book of Mormon reading and were able to finally study at desks- it started to heal us! SO... try it. It'll help :)

We also had an amazing lesson with Kristy Tuesday. She received her answer to be BAPTIZED!!! after over a year of investigating. Her husband Jim is asking her to wait until he is ready-- she doesn't want to move forward without His support. WHICH I love-- You can't make any decisions that will weaken a marriage. A marriage

JUST GOT THE CALL!!! I AM TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY!!!!!! GAH!!! SO PUMPED TO THE LIMIT OF THE WORLD AND BEYOND!!!!!! 

I have been praying every transfer- "Heavenly Father is this when I get to train?? Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe it. This will be so good and so hard!!! :)

Anyways,
... A marriage is important. I can't even think now! haha! :)

I love you family!!! Read the BOOK!!

Love,
Sister Watts
Kristy, Sister Dunford and I. Kristy will be getting baptized soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment