Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello Sweet family of mine!
 
Rough week but on the other side of discouragement are MIRACLES!! All but 2 of our gators have given us the slip- and the ones we have are struggling. Spent a lot of time thinking this week.... I have had this poem/mandate running through my head and i wanted to share it with you.
 
                                           THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE UNSHAMED
 
"I AM PART OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE UNSHAMED, THE DYE HAS BEEN CAST OUT. I HAVE STEPPED OVER THE LINE, THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. I AM A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST. I WON' T LOOK BACK, LET UP, SLOW DOWN, OR BE STILL.
 
MY PAST IS REDEEMED, MY PRESENCE MAKES SENSE, MY FUTURE IS SECURE. I AM DONE WITH LOW LIVING, SMALL TALKING, COLORLESS DREAMS, TAMED VISIONS, CHEAP GIVING, AND DWARFED GOALS.
 
I NO LONGER NEED PRE-EMINENCE, POSITIONS, PROMOTIONS, OR POPULARITY. I DON'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT, FIRST, RECOGNIZED, PRAISED, REGARDED, OR REWARDED. I NOW LIVE BY FAITH, LEAN ON HIS PRESENCE, WALK WITH PATIENCE, AM UPLIFTED BY PRAYER, AND LABOR WITH POWER. MY FACE IS SET, MY GATE IS FAST, MY GOAL IS HEAVEN.
 
MY ROAD IS NARROW, MY WAY IS ROUGH. MY COMPANIONS ARE FEW, MY GUIDE IS RELIABLE, MY MISSION IS CLEAR. I CANNOT BE BOUGHT, COMPROMISED, DETOURED, LURED AWAY, DIVIDED, OR DELAYED. I WILL NOT FLINCH IN THE FACE OF SACRIFICE, HESITATE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ADVERSARY, NEGOTIATE AT THE TABLE OF THE ENEMY, PONDER AT THE POOL OF POPULARITY, OR MEANDER IN THE MAZE OF MEDIOCRITY. I WON'T GIVE UP, SHUT UP, OR LET UP UNTIL I HAVE STAYED UP, STORED UP, AND PAID UP FOR THE CAUSE OF CHRIST.
 
I MUST GO TILL HE COMES, GIVE TILL I DROP,  PREACH TILL ALL KNOW, AND WORK TILL HE STOPS ME AND WHEN HE RETURNS FOR HIS OWN, HE WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM RECOGNIZING ME, MY BANNER WILL BE CLEAR."
 
-HENRY B. EYRING
 
Those are kinda my thoughts.... the last two weeks I have lost motivation, desire to do-- and it is the most miserable kind of life i have ever experienced. WORK brings happiness. Working so hard you want to drop to the ground in exhaustion- mentally, physically and spiritually. That is what I've been called to do. What I've promised God i WILL do. I am done with low living-- with a mediocre life... I will do amazing things here on my mission and after. I will chase after my Savior- do his will and GLORIFY God. The world has enough warm bodies. We need driven, brilliant, loving humans and I am determined to be one of them. Enough is enough. I will see miracles. God will direct me. I am called of him and I will see his Hand.
 
I love you all!!!! and more importantly GOD loves you. Jesus Christ suffered and died for your sins, weaknesses, addictions and depressions. There is hope in Him.
 
Love,
Sister Watts
Running a 5k with the Ward...



Loving tennis! Great exercise! Love to chase balls around!

Got  new purple purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment